Earthquake legal advisory team
In the wake of the Canterbury earthquakes, Buddle Findlay has been advising clients from a wide range of industries on the legal and commercial issues that they are now facing.
To better assist our clients, Buddle Findlay has established the following team to provide specialised advice on earthquake related issues. Please contact any of our experts (by clicking on their photo) to discuss your issue.
Leasing and property
- The progress of earthquake-related demolitions in Christchurch
- Legal update on property law - May 2011
- Landlord and tenant issues in the wake of the Canterbury earthquake
Construction and infrastructure
Consenting and regulatory issues
- Summary and analysis of the Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Act 2011
- Christchurch earthquake - legal update on resource management issues