Our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to their ongoing training and education. We provide comprehensive training in all legal and non-legal areas
On joining Buddle Findlay, you will receive comprehensive induction training to introduce you to all aspects of Buddle Findlay working life.
Professional development programme for legal staff
Buddle Findlay is committed to the development of well rounded solicitors who are both technically competent and possess the necessary skills and attributes to be effective in their roles. In keeping with this commitment, a comprehensive professional development programme has been put in place which includes:
- Regular firm wide seminars keeping you up to date on the latest legal developments
- In house training relevant to your development needs
- Annual personal development plans, and quarterly and annual performance discussions with your supervising partner
- External seminars and conferences
- Secondments to client organisations.
Professional development for non-legal staff
- Attendance at external conferences, lectures and seminars is encouraged where relevant to your job as well as relevant in-house training.
- Attendance at internal seminars and in-house courses relevant to your development needs
- Quarterly and annual performance discussions with your manager.