The Buddle Findlay Negotiation Competition takes place during the first semester and will consist of a preliminary round, followed by the semi-finals and finals. The competition will be judged by members of the University Law Faculty, Buddle Findlay lawyers, and/or other experienced negotiation experts.
The winning team from each regional competition will compete at the New Zealand Law Students' Association National Conference, which this year is to be held at the University of Canterbury from Wednesday 28 August to Sunday 1 September 2013.
Each regional winning team will also be invited to compete at the Australian Law Students' Association (ALSA) Asia-Pacific Conference, which is being held in Perth from Tuesday 9 July to Tuesday 16 July 2013.
Congratulations to all winners of the 2013 Buddle Findlay Negotiation Competition
- University of Auckland: Kimberley Eccles and Stephanie Panzic
- Auckland University of Technology: Brennan Rigby and Georgia Duke
- University of Waikato: Alex Tenhove and Jonathan Russell
- Victoria University of Wellington: Edward Grant and Chamika Gajanayaka
- University of Otago: Tom Jemson and Henry Benson-Pope
- University of Canterbury: Andrew Holland and Sean Maskill
How to apply
Application forms for the Buddle Findlay Negotiation Competition are available from your Law Students Association or click here to download an application form.
For more information on how to apply please contact your university representatives or
Ashleigh Curd, HR Administrator
DDI: 09 363 1025