Natasha is a member of our public law team, and advises government departments, Crown entities, State-owned enterprises, as well as private clients, on public, regulatory, and commercial matters.
In particular, she advises clients on the legislative process, statutory decision-making, contracting and funding arrangements, and compliance with administrative law obligations. Natasha also advises on Official Information Act and Privacy Act requests
Natasha's recent work includes:
- A secondment to the Ministry of Science + Innovation as its sole in-house lawyer
- Assisting the Electricity Commission with the drafting of the Electricity Industry Participation Code 2010 and subsequent amendments
- Developing a model use-of-system agreement to be promulgated by the Electricity Authority, for use by lines company and electricity retailers
- Drafting new investment contract templates for the Foundation of Research, Science and Technology
- Advising the Ministry of Health and various District Health Boards on funding and contract arrangements.
- LLB, BA Victoria University of Wellington