- Auckland +64 9 358 2555PwC Tower 188, Quay Street
- Wellington +64 4 499 4242State Insurance Tower, 1 Willis Street
- Christchurch +64 3 379 174783 Victoria Street
Buddle Findlay's practice is to ensure that clients do not receive surprises when dealing with fees. Buddle Findlay's reporting systems and instruction management are such that clients are in control of all fees and expenditure incurred.
We achieve maximum value and economies by delegating work to the appropriate level with review and "sign off" by a suitable qualified supervisor. Our experience with clients indicates that this policy makes us highly competitive on both value and cost.
Buddle Findlay's approach can be summarised as follows:
- The price must reflect the value we add, as determined in discussion with the client and measured against the client's requirements
- The price must be the competitive market price for work done to national, best practice standards.
We maintain a flexible approach to fee structures, and we are open to customised arrangements with individual clients.