Billing and accounts assistant – Finance
28 August 2023
An opportunity has become available for a billing and accounts assistant to join our finance team in Auckland. This role support the team's national billing and general accounts function. It is a varied role where you'll be responsible for a range of different tasks while learning from a high-performing team that takes pride in their work and has fun at the same time.
Primarily, you will be responsible for providing billing and general accounts assistance to our lawyers and legal secretaries, assisting with queries relating to the firm's practice management system, ensuring compliance to local trust account management regulations. You will also be responsible for eBilling, debtor management, reporting to clients, and internal reporting.
There is scope for this role to grow so it is well-suited to someone who is self-motivated, has a knack for numbers, and operates with a high standard to deliver on important and time sensitive work.
What matters to us
We value people who bring a different perspective, who are passionate, curious, and innovative. To be successful in this role, you will ideally:
- Work with a high level of accuracy and have impeccable attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills and able to communicate with a wide range of audiences
- Be proactive, solution-oriented and can work under pressure that arise from deadlines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- Will act professionally and with a high degree of sound judgement and confidentiality
- Possess technical knowledge of computerised accounts systems, reconciliations, and banking transactions, along with Excel skills
- Previous experience working in finance, banking or within a legal office would also be beneficial but is not essential as training on our processes will be provided.
If you can see yourself working in a collaborative, supportive and dynamic environment, apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take a personalised approach to our recruitment which is why we are recruiting directly for this role and are not accepting CVs from recruitment agencies at this stage. We would like to get to know you and for you to get to know us through our interactions during the recruitment experience.
We look forward to you joining our team and being part of our success.
Together we grow, Ka tipu tahi tatau.