Client experience supervisor (fixed term contract)
3 March 2023
You'll be joining a fun and dynamic client experience team that ensures our clients, internal people and anyone who interacts with Buddle Findlay has an exceptional experience. We're offering a competitive salary, no work on weekends, and the chance to experience our warm and friendly culture of collaboration.
Our fantastic client experience supervisor is going on parental leave, so we are on the lookout for a talented individual to join the team on a fixed term basis for 12 months, starting from May/June 2023. This is a full time role working Monday to Friday. The team's usual business hours are between 08:00am to 06:00pm, so you can expect to work a shift that falls within these times each day.
Working alongside others in the team, you will be responsible for welcoming all visitors into our office, working with our internal people, managing our booking system, liaising with our catering team, making refreshments, preparing rooms with audio visual technology for various meetings and events, and answering and directing external phone calls. You will also be responsible for ensuring that there is adequate cover on the reception desk during hours of operation as well as the management of the client experience coordinator. This a varied role where no two days are the same. You will feel rewarded by excelling in a dynamic role that keeps you on your toes while working in a fun, welcoming and professional environment.
What matters to us
We value people who bring a different perspective, who are passionate, curious and innovative. To be successful in this role, ideally you will:
- Have experience in a client facing role within a corporate or hospitality environment
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, displaying impeccable professionalism at all times
- Bring an open and enthusiastic attitude and enjoy working as part of a team
- Multi task, prioritise and work well in a fast paced environment
- Be tech savvy with previous experience on MS office and hospitality software
- Love to communicate – you'll be doing this verbally and in writing with a range of audiences.
If this position is perfect for you and you would like to apply, please send your CV and cover letter about why you are interested in this opportunity to email@example.com.
We look forward to you joining our team and being part of our success.
Together we grow, Ka tipu tahi tatau.
Buddle Findlay is recruiting directly for this position.