Evening legal secretary / document production specialist
27 February 2023
A unique role that offers more free time during day light hours, Fridays off, a highly competitive salary, use of an onsite car park, a great range of benefits including additional paid leave and full health insurance.
An opportunity has come up for an experienced, motivated legal secretary / document production specialist to join our Auckland office. The vacancy is assigned to various departments which helps you to get familiar with the lawyers and different types of documents being produced. Your work hours will be 4:00pm to 9:00pm, Monday to Thursday however we are open to discussing a variation of these times. If you are looking for a role that offers variety, learning and development, and the opportunity to build relationships across an entire office then we encourage you to apply.
Your role will be to provide high quality administrative support to the partners and solicitors and may include typing and formatting legal documents, collating evidence packs, working on discovery various files, attending to email correspondence, general administration, dictation typing, billing, travel booking, PowerPoint presentations, using Excel spreadsheets, PDF management, utilising Adobe Pro, and anything else the team needs to deliver outstanding client service.
Each day will be different, offering you a variety of interesting and engaging work. You'll receive training and mentorship from our Auckland Operations Manager and other secretaries while being immersed in our culture of collaboration and client focus.
What matters to us
We value people who bring a different perspective, who are passionate, curious and innovative. To be successful in this role, you would also ideally:
- Have experience in an administrative position within legal, professional services or a corporate environment
- Have previous experience in a document production/word processing role
- Bring a proactive, positive and helpful attitude and able to turn your hand to a variety of tasks
- Have excellent computer skills and experience working with MS Office products, Adobe Pro, 3e or comparable financial system
- Be able to deliver all tasks to an exceptional standard while multi-tasking and prioritising what needs to be done and keeping to tight deadlines
- Be able to self-manage and work unsupervised during the evening hours.
If you are interested in this role, then apply by emailing your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Together we grow, Ka tipu tahi tatau.