Executive support manager
1 November 2022
A unique opportunity has come up for a motivated executive support manager to join our collaborative team. This is a four day per week role based in our Wellington office, reporting directly to our chief executive.
You'll be highly relational, resourceful, and an excellent communicator to ensure the efficient running of the Board of Management and to provide dedicated support to the chief executive.
As the executive support manager, you'll have a range of responsibilities including:
- Coordinating board meetings
- Drafting board agendas and papers
- Keeping an accurate record of board meetings (minutes) and agreed actions including communicating effectively with those responsible for those actions
- Supporting the chief executive in keeping senior managers up to date on key board decisions
- Drafting communication on behalf of the chief executive
- Assisting with partnership matters
- Distributing management reports.
You'll be able to get involved in interesting projects with the senior leadership team (SLT) and help develop systems and processes to support the SLT contribute to achieving the firm's strategy.
What matters to us
We value people who bring a different perspective, who are passionate, curious and innovative . To be successful in this role, you would also ideally have experience in a similar role and have valuable skills including:
- Exceptional communication with a flair for writing
- Relationship building - you thrive in a collaborative environment
- A 'can-do' and proactive approach – you use initiative and are action oriented
- Planning, prioritising and the ability to work with tight deadlines
- MS Office skills with particular strengths in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What we offer
A career with us gives you the opportunity to work closely with the chief executive, Board of Management and SLT to help our clients contribute to a better Aotearoa. We offer a range of benefits and initiatives that enable you to be the best you can be, including flexible working practices, a range of leave benefits, training and development programmes, health insurance, and opportunities to do work in our communities.
If you are a talented EA looking for a new challenge, an existing board secretary interested in an exciting and multi-faceted role or a business analyst with great communication skills, then we encourage you to apply.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about the role, contact Harri (talent attraction specialist) on +64 9 363 0607, or at email@example.com or connect with him on LinkedIn.
We look forward to you joining our team and being part of our success.
Together we grow, Ka tipu tahi tatau.