Legal secretary - Financial services
- Legal support
18 February 2021
We are on the lookout for a Legal Secretary to join our Auckland Financial Services team. This is a permanent full-time opportunity, working 37.5 hours per week.
As a Legal Secretary, your role is to provide high quality administrative support to all members of the Financial Services team. This directly contributes to ensuring our clients have an exceptional experience when they work with Buddle Findlay.
Each day will be different in this role, offering you a variety of challenging and interesting work. You will need to love administration, have the confidence to think on your feet, ability to use your initiative by pre-empting needs, and motivation to deliver all tasks to an exceptional standard. We are looking for someone who approaches every challenge with energy and enthusiasm and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Secretary, personal assistant or team coordinator with experience working in a professional services environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to maintain a customer service focus when interacting with clients and colleagues
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and collaborative team member
- Fantastic multitasker, who excels in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer and written skills, with outstanding proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail to enable the production of accurate high-quality work, with spelling and grammar that is second to none
- Ability to remain focused and prioritise tasks through open communication and time management
- Experience working in a banking or financial team is advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and supportive team, who provide the very best in banking and financial legal services. Join us to shine and showcase your extensive administrative skills.
Our culture is the foundation of who we are, and it is our core strength and focus. As part of our team, you will feel valued, connected and supported. You will work in an environment where you can grow while feeling balanced in your personal and professional life. At Buddle Findlay you will have the freedom to shape your career and be proud of the work you do.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Olivia Moore at email@example.com