11 February 2020
Buddle Findlay is an exceptional New Zealand law firm with offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, and a global reach of contacts and experience.
We are committed to helping clients achieve their business goals, by providing tailored, commercially focused legal advice. We bring the highest quality approach to everything we do and measure our success by the exceptional experiences we provide. We are dedicated to promoting best practice, technical excellence and commercial insight across every aspect of our business.
About the role
Secretaries provide high quality administration and support services as members of the Buddle Findlay team. This directly contributes to the success of the firm and its clients.
You will be key to the ongoing success and future development of the firm and we commit to providing you with an interesting and varying work environment. In return you will bring to your work the highest professional and personal standards and a commitment to client services. The Ideal candidate for this role will possess:
- Experience as a legal secretary or personal assistant
- Excellent computer skills including digital dictaphone typing
- A common sense approach to everyday challenges and has a clear focus under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal skills which enables the production of high quality accurate work
- The ability to work well under pressure and prioritise tasks through open communication and time management
- Pride in achieving and maintaining high professional and personal standards
- A positive outlook and approaches challenges with energy and enthusiasm
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with staff at all levels.
Buddle Findlay recognises that our strength lies in employing and working with talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We respect the value of different perspectives, individuality, and the importance of giving everyone an equal opportunity to fulfil their potential in a supportive and inclusive work environment.
How to apply
People with the passion, curiosity and drive - if this sounds like you please call Margot Elworthy on 04 462 0835 to connect or send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.