Marketing assistant – Marketing and business development
30 August 2023
We are currently on the lookout for a talented and motivated marketing assistant to join our marketing and business development team of six.
You will contribute to the marketing and business development team's role of supporting the partnership, and the firm with initiatives to grow our brand, build our profile, and communicate our capabilities. This role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Producing marketing collateral and promotional material including PowerPoint presentations, formatting documents and assisting with graphics as required
- Assisting the team with marketing automation and digital campaigns including newsletters, website event invitations and social media
- Planning and executing client events and seminars
- Managing aspects of Buddle Findlay's sponsorships.
To be successful in this role you will need a relevant tertiary qualification and a minimum of two years’ work experience.
Strong attention to detail, good communication skills and a creative flair are very important in this role. You will be a team player, flexible and will demonstrate excellent administration and time management skills in a fast-paced environment.
You will be working with a highly skilled and experienced team of marketing professionals. Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential. Applicants familiar with InDesign, Photoshop and email marketing platforms will have an advantage.
In return you'll work in a close-knit team on interesting and challenging work, in a supportive environment with a firm that offers comprehensive training, competitive remuneration and benefits.
What matters to us
We value people who bring a different perspective, who are passionate, curious and innovative. To be successful in this role, you would also ideally have:
- Experience in a marketing support role in a legal or professional services firm
- Excellent knowledge of and proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint
- A creative flair and sincere interest in working with digital technologies
- A collaborative approach with a natural affinity to help those around you
- Solid organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and HubSpot will be desired but is not essential
- A proactive and solutions focused approach to your work, ready to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional work.
If you are ready to take your career to the next step and work with a dynamic and high-performing team invested in your success, then apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
If you don't feel that you tick every box in this advert, but you have the ambition and demonstrable talent to excel in this role, we encourage you to apply. At Buddle Findlay we support and encourage diversity in everything we do, and we review all applications holistically.
We take a personalised approach to our recruitment which is why we are recruiting directly for this role and are not accepting CVs from recruitment agencies at this stage. We would like to get to know you, and for you to get to know us through our interactions during the application process.
We look forward to you joining our team and being part of our success.
Together we grow, Ka tipu tahi tatau.