Senior adviser - People and culture
27 August 2021
- Work collaboratively with a great bunch of people
- Flexible working opportunities
- This opportunity has come about from an internal promotion.
Have you been looking for that opportunity that sets your career up for the future? Do you want to work in a successful team that is rich in development, interesting work and inclusivity?
We're seeking a senior adviser to join our team in the work we do to drive and support our exceptional culture. We are a tight-knit and fun team, and we're absolutely set on making sure Buddle Findlay is the best place to work.
Located in Wellington, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who values strong relationships – you will be motivated by collaboration and challenge.
We have approx. 300 people nationwide with just over 100 based in Wellington. Your week will be varied, with responsibility for supporting and delivering a range of national people and culture strategic and operational functions and projects including the likes of remuneration and benefits, grad recruitment, performance and talent management, diversity and inclusion etc. You will partner with our senior leaders to develop strong teams through coaching and influencing and provide support and advice across the people and culture spectrum to all of our people.
We would love to chat with you if you have:
- An authentic, confident, and proactive approach to your work and your relationships
- A growth mindset with the desire to learn from and mentor others
- Excellent technical skills with a mind for new technology
- Seven or more years' experience in people and culture related roles (some time spent in professional services and the REM, reward and benefits space would be an advantage)
- A genuine want to join in on our team's and the firm's goals and to always deliver to the highest standards.
Our culture and the focus on collaboration is the foundation of who we are. In joining us, you will feel valued, connected and supported. You will work in a collaborative environment where you can grow while feeling balanced in your personal and professional life. We bring the highest quality approach to everything we do and measure our success by the exceptional experiences we provide. Our purpose is to empower our people to be extraordinary and in turn, help our clients achieve extraordinary things.
If this is the opportunity for you please call Fiona Tribe for a chat on 04 498 7317, or connect with Fiona at email@example.com or LinkedIn (any communication will be kept completely confidential).
We look forward to you joining our team and being part of our success.