News and articles
- Legal update on litigation and dispute resolution - Clarifying the law regarding leaky buildings
- Strengthening consumer protection measures in the Building Act
- Legal update on environment and resource management - Development contributions update
- Health sector legal alert - The Vulnerable Children Act
- Environmental Alert - NPS Freshwater Management amendments
- Legal update on litigation and dispute resolution - July 2014
- Employment law legal update - Enforcement of minimum employment rights - MBIE needs you
- Business law reform legal update - June 2014
New Zealand lawyers
Buddle Findlay is one of New Zealand's leading commercial law and public law firms with offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Find an expert
At Buddle Findlay, giving back to our community is an important element of the way we do business.
Navigating a project in Canterbury takes planning, creativity and specialist legal advice.
If you're looking to do business in New Zealand this document highlights areas of New Zealand law that may affect you.
Partner - Auckland office