News and articles
- Health sector legal update – December 2013
- Business law reform legal update - November 2013
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association Annual Meeting and Conference - 2014
- Legal update on banking and commercial law - November 2013
- 1,600 IP lawyers descending on Auckland
- Legal update - Council seismic strengthening policies shaken up
- Legal update - Fast moving changes in telecommunications sector
- Buddle Findlay wins at New Zealand Law Awards 2013
New Zealand lawyers
Buddle Findlay is one of New Zealand's leading commercial law and public law firms with offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Find an expert
If you're looking to do business in New Zealand this document highlights areas of New Zealand law that may affect you.
New projects are exciting. Answering five questions will help sort out some basics that are crucial to your future success.
Winner of the Resource Management and Environment Law Award at the 2013 New Zealand Law Awards.
Partner - Auckland office