News and articles
- Commercial legal update - Charitable purposes and political activity
- Environmental alert - Changes to development contributions introduced
- Business law reform legal update - July 2014
- Implications of the New Zealand King Salmon Supreme Court decision
- Banking and commercial legal update - The unintentional waiver…
- Legal update on litigation and dispute resolution - Clarifying the law regarding leaky buildings
- Strengthening consumer protection measures in the Building Act
- Legal update on environment and resource management - Development contributions update
New Zealand lawyers
Buddle Findlay is one of New Zealand's leading commercial law and public law firms with offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Find an expert
Meet our energy specialists.
At Buddle Findlay, giving back to our community is an important element of the way we do business.
If you're looking to do business in New Zealand this document highlights areas of New Zealand law that may affect you.
Partner - Auckland office