Buddle Findlay Negotiation Competition 2016
16 June 2016
For over 16 years, Buddle Findlay has run a negotiation competition for undergraduate law students, with six regional rounds taking place around the country in May and June.
This year was another successful year for the negotiation competition and we are pleased to announce the regional winners:
- Honor Kerry and Michael Greenop (University of Auckland)
- Rima Allen and James Devine (Auckland University of Technology)
- Tim Austen and Caitlin McLean (University of Otago)
- Harrison Cunningham and Morgan Evans (Victoria University of Wellington)
- Billy Clemens and Robert Cooper (University of Canterbury)
- Zachary Katene and Jarom Murphy (University of Waikato).
The winning teams from each regional competition will compete at the New Zealand Law Students' Association National Conference which is being held in Auckland in August. They are also invited to compete in the Australian Law Students' Association Asia-Pacific conference which is being held in Tasmania in July.