Buddle Findlay a finalist at the 2019 New Zealand Law Awards
23 September 2019
The New Zealand Law Awards brings together industry leaders to celebrate excellence in the legal profession, recognising the outstanding achievements of firms, in-house legal teams and other industry professionals.
Buddle Findlay is delighted to be a finalist in the following six categories:
- Deal Team of the Year - Corporate and Commercial
- Mid-Market Deal of the Year - Melody Dairies joint venture
- Large Law Firm of the Year
- Employer of Choice (>100 Lawyers)
- Managing Partner of the Year (>100 Lawyers) - Paul Beverley
- Young Private Practice Lawyer of the Year (35 or under) - Amy Cunniffe.
The winners will be announced at the New Zealand Law Awards on Thursday 21 November at The Cordis, Auckland.
A full list of the 2019 finalists is available here.