Buddle Findlay a finalist at the 2020 New Zealand Law Awards
14 September 2020
The New Zealand Law Awards brings together industry leaders to celebrate excellence in the legal profession, recognising the outstanding achievements of firms, in-house legal teams and other industry professionals.
Buddle Findlay is delighted to be a finalist in the following categories:
- Deal Team of the Year - Corporate
- Debt Market Deal of the Year - Acquisition financing of Vodafone New Zealand
- M&A Deal of the Year - Macquarie acquisition of long-term concession to operate SKYCITY carparks
- M&A Deal of the Year - Vodafone New Zealand acquisition
- Project Finance Deal of the Year - Southern Cross Cable
- Large Law Firm of the Year
- Employer of Choice (>100 Lawyers)
- Managing Partner of the Year (>100 Lawyers) - Paul Beverley
- Young Private Practice Lawyer of the Year - Maria Clezy.
The winners will be announced at the New Zealand Law Awards on Thursday 12 November at The Cordis, Auckland.
A full list of the 2020 finalists is available here.