Buddle Findlay's top tier rankings for the Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2017 guide
23 November 2016
International referral guide Legal 500 has released its 2017 rankings of New Zealand firms and lawyers. Buddle Findlay has retained all its Tier 1 positions (banking and finance, corporate and M&A, employment, and restructuring and insolvency). We have also moved up to Tier 1 in projects and resource management (including environment).
The Legal 500 guide to outstanding lawyers also names the following partners in the elite 'Leading lawyers' list:
- Banking and finance - Paul Farrugia, Peter Owles
- Corporate and M&A - Grant Dunn
- Employment - Peter Chemis, Sherridan Cook
- Intellectual property - John Glengarry
- Projects and resource management (including environment) - Paul Beverley
- Real estate and construction - Daniel Kelleher, Dominic Lundon.
Thirty Buddle Findlay lawyers are recommended in the editorial and three lawyers have also been included in the 'Next generation lawyers' list:
- Intellectual property - Hamish Selby
- Projects and resource management (including environment) - Cedric Carranceja
- Real estate and construction - Genevieve Simmers.
For full details of the rankings and to see the online guide click here.