Buddle Findlay is delighted to have been recognised for the second consecutive year at the Asialaw Awards 2020. These awards recognise the best firms, teams, lawyers as well as deals and cases across 10 practice areas, seven industries and 25 jurisdictions throughout Asia-Pacific over the past 12-18 months.
This year, Buddle Findlay is pleased to have won the following awards:
- New Zealand Firm of the Year
- Client Service Excellence Award: Firm of the year New Zealand (for the second consecutive year)
- Client Service Excellence Award: Lawyer of the Year New Zealand - Paul Farrugia
- Impact Deal/Case of the Year: Contact Energy NZ$100m first green bond by a New Zealand corporate
- Impact Deal/Case of the Year: CBL Insurance insolvency (shared with Lowndes, Bell Gully and Russell McVeagh).
Congratulations to all the winners of the Asialaw Awards 2020.