Buddle Findlay announced an excellence awardee for the 2021 New Zealand Law Awards
26 August 2021
The New Zealand Law Awards brings together industry leaders to celebrate excellence in the legal profession, recognising the outstanding achievements of firms, in-house legal teams and other industry professionals.
Buddle Findlay is delighted to have been announced as an excellence awardee in the following categories:
- Project Finance Deal of the Year - Project financing of the Cardrona Valley Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Mid-market Deal of the Year - Price Industries purchase of Holyoake New Zealand and Australian operations
- Large Law Firm of the Year
- Employer of Choice (>100 Lawyers)
- Managing Partner of the Year (>100 Lawyers) - Jennifer Caldwell
- Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year
- Young Private Practice Lawyer of the Year - Ed McGimpsey.
The overall winners will be announced at the New Zealand Law Awards on Thursday 18 November at The Cordis, Auckland.
A full list of the 2021 excellence awardees is available here.