The New Zealand Law Awards brings together industry leaders to celebrate excellence in the legal profession, recognising the outstanding achievements of firms, in-house legal teams and other industry professionals.
Buddle Findlay is delighted to have been announced as an excellence awardee in the following categories:
- Debt Market Deal of the Year - Senior Debt for Tourism Holdings Ltd as part of merger with Apollo Tourism and Leisure Limited
- Debt Market Deal of the Year - Auckland Council Sustainability-Linked Loans
- M&A Deal of the Year - Sale of One NZ (formerly Vodafone New Zealand) Passive Mobile Towers to InfraRed and Northleaf Capital Partners
- Project finance Deal of the Year - Financing of special purpose vehicle to fund infrastructure and urban development projects in Tauranga and Western Bay of Plenty
- Mid-Market Deal of the Year - Acquisition of the Better Health Company by Nestlé New Zealand
- Mid-Market Deal of the Year - Fisher Funds purchase of Kiwi Wealth
- Insolvency and Restructuring Deal of the Year - Financial Restructuring and recapitalisation of Kurow Duntroon Irrigation Co.
- Insolvency and Restructuring Deal of the Year - Receivership of Optic Security Group Limited and Related Sale of Subsidiary
- Large Law Firm of the Year
- Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year
- Law Firm Leader of the Year (>100 Lawyers) - Jennifer Caldwell.
The overall winners will be announced at the New Zealand Law Awards on Thursday 23 November at The Cordis, Auckland.
A full list of the 2023 excellence awardees is available here.