Buddle Findlay announced an excellence awardee for the 2022 New Zealand Law Awards
18 August 2022
The New Zealand Law Awards brings together industry leaders to celebrate excellence in the legal profession, recognising the outstanding achievements of firms, in-house legal teams and other industry professionals.
Buddle Findlay is delighted to have been announced as an excellence awardee in the following categories:
- Debt Market Deal of the Year - Contact Energy issue of green capital bonds
- Debt Market Deal of the Year - Syndicated financing of Pacific Radiology Group
- Insolvency and Restructuring Deal of the Year - Indevin Group acquisition of Villa Maria Estate from FFWL receivership
- M&A Deal of the Year - Infratil's purchase of a majority stake in Pacific Radiology Group
- M&A Deal of the Year - Mercury NZ’s acquisition of Tilt Renewables NZ wind farm assets, operations and development options
- Mid-Market Deal of the Year - Sale of Rydges Wellington hotel to New Zealand Super Fund and NZ Hotels Holding Assets
- Large Law Firm of the Year
- Employer of Choice (>100 Lawyers)
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiative of the Year
- Managing Partner of the Year (>100 Lawyers) - Jennifer Caldwell
- Young Private Practice Lawyer of the Year - Ed McGimpsey.
The overall winners will be announced at the New Zealand Law Awards on Thursday 10 November at The Cordis, Auckland.
A full list of the 2022 excellence awardees is available here.